GET FREE SHIPPING!
Use Promo Code SHIPFREE at Step 4 of checkout.
*Free Shipping only applicable to US orders. Restrictions apply.
SPSS: A User-Friendly Approach for Version 22
Third EditionJeffery E. Aspelmeier; Thomas W. Pierce©2015
Take notes, add highlights, and download our mobile-friendly e-books.
Read and study old-school with our bound texts.
Includes eBook Trial Access
Through cartoon-based scenarios, SPSS: A User-Friendly Approach for Version 22 introduces SPSS in a comprehensive and vivid way that's easy for you to understand. Going beyond providing instructions on the mechanics of conducting data analysis, the text helps develop your conceptual and applied understanding of quantitative techniques.
Read online (or offline) with all the highlighting and notetaking tools you need to be successful in this course.Learn More
Table of Contents
2. Basic Operations
3. Finding Sums
4. Frequency Distributions and Charts
5. Describing Distributions
6. Compute Statements: Reversing Scores, Combining Scores, and Creating z Scores
7. Comparing Means in SPSS (t Tests)
8. One-Way ANOVA: Means Comparison with Two or More Groups
9. Factorial ANOVA
10. Repeated-Measures Analysis of Variance
11. Regression and Correlation
12. Multiple Regression
15. Factor Analysis