The Second Edition of the Ostebee/Zorn text was released from Houghton Mifflin in 2008. Freeman Custom Publishing is currently distributing the three versions Ostebee/Zorn (both Single Variable Volumes as well as the Multivariable Volume 3) to students in order to keep this excellent text available.
Ordering and Price Information
· Volume 1- Black/white, paperback = $58 net* (1-4292-2972-1)
*This price is subject to regular, seasonal price increases
Desk Copies and Supplements
If you are an instructor in need of desk copies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. She will be able to provide copies of the black/white version for Volumes 1 and 2 and an electronic exam copy of Volume 3.
Contact email@example.com with any further questions.
Table of Contents
1. Functions and Derivatives: The Graphical View – 1
2. Functions and Derivatives: The Symbolic View – 81
3. New Derivatives from Old – 159
4. Using the Derivative – 209
5. The Integral – 302
Appendices – A-1
Answers to Selected Exercises – A-65
Index – I-1