FREE eBook access.
While your print book ships!
Second EditionRobert J. Twiss, Eldridge M. Moores©2007
Read and study old-school with our bound texts.
Structural Geology Art Download
Instructors can download a zip file (47 mb) with the art from Structural Geology, Second Edition in jpeg format here.
Table of Contents
Part I. Brittle Deformation
2. Fractures and Joints
3. Introduction to Faults
4. Normal Faults
5. Thrust Faults
6. Strike Slip Faults
8. Mechanics of Fracturing and Faulting: Experiment and Theory
9. Mechanics of Natural Fractures and Faults
Part II. Ductile Deformation
10. The Description of Folds
11. Foliations and Lineations in Deformed Rocks
12. Geometry of Homogeneous Strain
13. Kinematic Analysis of Folds
14. Analysis of Foliations and Lineations
15. Observations of Strain in Deformed Rocks
Part III. Rheology
16. Macroscopic Aspects of Rock Deformation: Rheology and Experiment
17. Microscopic Aspects of Ductile Deformation: Mechanisms and Fabrics
18. Scale Models and Quantitative Models of Rock Deformation
Part IV. Regional Associations of Structures
19. Development of Structures at Active Plate Margins
20. Anatomy and Tectonics of Orogenic Belts