FREE eBook access.
While your print book ships!
Loose-leaf Version for Macroecon: Prin for a Changing World & iClicker Reef Polling (6 Month Online; Standalone)&FlipIt for Macroecon (6 Months Online)& LaunchPad for Chiang's Macroecon: Prin for a Changing World (6 Mon Online)& ML Flyer Suffolk Univ
This package includes FlipIt and LaunchPad and Loose-Leaf and iClicker REEF.
You will need to find your course in order to purchase LaunchPad.
- To use technology as a tool for learning—before lectures, during class, when doing homework, and at exam time
- To help students harness the data literacy they’ll need as consumers of economic information
- To provide a truly global perspective, showing the different ways people around the world confront economic problems
Read online (or offline) with all the highlighting and notetaking tools you need to be successful in this course.Learn More
Get the e-book, do assignments, take quizzes, prepare for exams and more, to help you achieve success in class.Learn More
Prepare for in-class discussions with short, pre-lecture videos and quizzes to check your understanding.Learn More
Sapling Learning Plus
Get the e-book, do your homework onine, try some quizzes, and more!Learn More
Stay engaged in class with our student response system, show your instructor that you're listening and prove what you know.Learn More
Table of Contents
2. Production, Economic Growth, and Trade
3. Supply and Demand
4. Markets and Government
5. Introduction to Macroeconomics
6. Measuring Inflation and Unemployment
7. Economic Growth
8. Aggregate Expenditures
9. Aggregate Demand and Supply
10. Fiscal Policy and Debt
11. Saving, investment, and the Financial System
12. Money Creation and the Federal Reserve
13. Monetary Policy
14. Macroeconomic Policy: Challenges in a Global Economy
15. International Trade
16. Open Economy Macroeconomics