FREE eBook access.
While your print book ships!
LaunchPad Solo for ACES (Academic and Career Excellence System - Six Month Access)
First EditionPaul A. Gore; Wade Leuwerke; A.J. Metz©2016
LaunchPad Solo for ACES (The Academic and Career Excellence System) is an instrument developed to measure student strengths in 12 critical areas, both cognitive and non-cognitive. Created by counseling psychologists Paul Gore, Wade Leuwerke, and A.J. Metz, who have more than 30 years combined experience in college success and assessment, the ACES instrument prompts students to reflect on their habits, behaviors, attitudes, and skills. Norm-referenced reports indicate whether students are at a high, moderate, or low skill level in particular areas, as compared to students in other colleges and universities across the country. It is available standalone or as part of a package at a low cost.
Get the eBook, do assignments, take quizzes, prepare for exams and more, to help you achieve success in class.Learn More
Table of Contents
- Critical Thinking and Goal Setting
- Motivation, Decision Making, and Personal Responsibility
- Learning Preferences
- Organization and Time Management
- Note Taking
- Memory and Studying
- Test Taking
- Information Literacy and Communication
- Connecting with Others (Interpersonal Skills, Emotional Intelligence, & Diversity)
- Personal and Financial Health
- Academic and Career Planning