LaunchPad Solo for ACES (Academic and Career Excellence System - 1-Term Access)
First EditionPaul A. Gore; Wade Leuwerke; A.J. Metz©2016
Spend less and get the e-book, quizzes, and more.
Subscribe until 08/27/2023
You will need to find your course in order to purchase LaunchPad.
A grace period may be available for this course.
Preparing you for college success, six-month access to LaunchPad Solo for ACES uses online activites to assess your habits, behaviors, attitudes, and skills.
Get the e-book, do assignments, take quizzes, prepare for exams and more, to help you achieve success in class.Learn More
Table of Contents
ACES asks students about these areas, or scales:
- Critical Thinking and Goal Setting
- Motivation, Decision Making, and Personal Responsibility
- Learning Preferences
- Organization and Time Management
- Note Taking
- Memory and Studying
- Test Taking
- Information Literacy and Communication
- Connecting with Others (Interpersonal Skills, Emotional Intelligence, & Diversity)
- Personal and Financial Health
- Academic and Career Planning