FREE eBook access.
While your print book ships!
Experimental Evolution and the Nature of Biodiversity
First EditionRees Kassen©2014
Read and study old-school with our bound texts.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction: The problem of biodiversity
2. Experimental evolution and tests of evolutionary theory
SECTION 1: ADAPTATION
3. Adaptation: An introduction
4. Adaptation to a single environment
5. Divergent selection
6. Selection in variable environments
7. Genomics of adaptation
SECTION 2: DIVERSIFICATION
8. Diversification: An introduction
9. The evolution of phenotypic disparity
10. Rate and extent of diversification
11. Adaptive radiation
12. Genomics of diversification
13. The Nature of Biodiversity