Contemporary Human Geography
Second EditionRoderick P. Neumann; Patricia L. Price©2019
Save money with our loose, 3-hole punched pages.
Read and study old-school with our bound texts.
Keep this book for all of your writing and research—in college and beyond.
Whether you’re completing an assignment for your English class or biology class or a project for your business internship or your job, A Pocket Style Manual has the grammar and style advice to help you succeed. And having 325 documentation models in MLA, APA, Chicago, and CSE styles at your fingertips means you can easily and accurately cite any articles, videos, Web sites, and other sources you use to support your ideas. Package with LaunchPad to get the most help and the best value as you practice, write, and research.
Table of Contents
- Human Geography: A Cultural Approach
- Geographies of Cultural Difference: One World or Many?
- Population Geography: Shaping the Human Mosaic
- The Geography of Language: Locating the Spoken Word
- Geographies of Race and Ethnicity: Melting Pot or Salad Bowl?
- Political Geography: A Divided World
- The Geography of Religion: Space and Places of Sacredness
- The Geography of Agriculture and Food: Shaping the Land, Feeding the World
- Development Geography: Transforming Landscapes of Well-Being
- Urban Geography: A World of Cities